Skip to content
Cookies and this website

This website uses cookies to give you the best online experience. If you'd like to know more please read our cookie policy

Mutual Exchange

Did you know that council tenants who want to move can swap homes? This is also called Mutual Exchange. To enter into a mutual exchange, all repairs that are your responsibility must be completed and your rent account up to date.

To make an application, please visit our Apply for a housing swap page.